Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) aims to provide the student an opportunity to further enhance their business acumen by tying academic concepts to practical applications relevant to current real-world business challenges. The combination of analytical, quantitative, and strategic skills gained through the program provide a foundation from which multiple professional opportunities can be pursued. The program is designed to serve the needs of both fully employed and full-time students.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES (PLOs)
Primary objectives of this program include equipping students with the knowledge and ability to:
- Develop mastery of functional components of business including management, marketing, finance, organizational behavior, and management
- Synthesize independent, critical-thinking, and reasoning skills in evaluating business issues and formulate possible solutions using problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Master the conventions of written and oral communication including awareness of audience and other situational factors
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate quantitative and financial data in improving and sustaining strategic business initiatives
- Value and integrate Christian ethics and global perspective in decision-making
PROGRAM MODE OF INSTRUCTION
Instruction can be completed through classroom-hybrid and/or online instructional methodologies.