Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program aims to develop students’ intellectual ability through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required to be successful in business functions, an organizational unit, or an enterprise. The coursework provides students with a solid business foundation in the field. An emphasis is on critical thinking, decision-making, and Christian ethical behavior. The BBA degree program is designed to provide students with opportunities to explore business administration and meet educational goals and enhance their career opportunities.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES (PLOs)
Primary objectives of this program include equipping students with the knowledge and ability to:
- Develop a broad foundation in general education fields of study and demonstrate a growing engagement with critical thinking.
- Acquire a broad foundation in the business field and demonstrate a growing application of this knowledge to a global contemporary business environment.
- Demonstrate growing written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a growing ability to integrate learning across disciplines and experience.
- Demonstrate a growing understanding of ethical reasoning with regard to how Christian teachings, ethical principles, and core personal values are involved in business decision-making.
MODE OF INSTRUCTION
Instruction can be completed through classroom-hybrid and/or online instructional methodologies.