Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program aims to develop students’ intellectual ability through an appropriate blending of business and general education. The program assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required to be successful in business functions, an organizational unit, or an enterprise. The coursework provides students with a solid business foundation in the field. An emphasis is on critical thinking, decision-making, and Christian ethical behavior. The BBA degree program is designed to provide students with opportunities to explore business administration and meet educational goals and enhance their career opportunities.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES (PLOs)
Primary objectives of this program include equipping students with the knowledge and ability to:
- Develop a broad foundation in general education fields of study with an emphasis on critical thinking
- Acquire a broad understanding of the business field and apply it to a global contemporary business environment
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills
- Understand the basic concepts of supervision and leadership, and apply leadership skills at the individual and group level
- Understand how Christian teachings, ethical principles, and core personal values are involved in business decision-making, and develop a Christian global perspective with respect for diverse cultures and faiths
MODE OF INSTRUCTION
Instruction can be completed through classroom-hybrid and/or online instructional methodologies.