Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA)
The Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) degree program aims to prepare students to begin or advance their careers in the business world. The program provides students with a basic understanding of business through an appropriate blending of business and general education. It also introduces the principles of the Christian worldview. The ASBA degree program can also be a major step towards completing a bachelor’s degree. All courses completed from the IAU ASBA degree program shall be waived for the IAU BBA degree program.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES (PLOs)
Primary objectives of this program include equipping students with the knowledge and ability to:
- Develop basic writing skills. (ILO1)
- Develop basic oral presentation skills. (ILO2)
- Demonstrate basic elements of critical thinking to analyze issues, solve problems, and make business decisions. (ILO3)
- Integrate learning in the areas of general education, accounting, economics, management, and technology. (ILO4)
- Identify Christian ethical implications of business practices. (ILO5)
MODE OF INSTRUCTION
Instruction can be completed through classroom-hybrid and/or online instructional methodologies.