Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA)
The Associate of Science in Business Administration (ASBA) degree program aims to prepare students to begin or advance their careers in the business world. The program provides students with a basic understanding of business through an appropriate blending of business and general education. It also introduces the principles of the Christian worldview. The ASBA degree program can also be a major step towards completing a bachelor’s degree. All courses completed from the IAU ASBA degree program shall be waived for the IAU BBA degree program.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES (PLOs)
Primary objectives of this program include equipping students with the knowledge and ability to:
- Develop a basic foundation in general education fields of study and demonstrate developing engagement with critical thinking.
- Acquire a basic foundation in the business field.
- Demonstrate developing written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a developing ability to integrate learning across disciplines and experience.
- Demonstrate a developing understanding of ethical reasoning with regard to how Christian teachings, ethical principles, and core personal values are involved in business decision-making.
MODE OF INSTRUCTION
Instruction can be completed through classroom-hybrid and/or online instructional methodologies.
IAU Experience: Joseph Kattampallil, ASBA Student