BBA in Accounting
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting degree is a degree that combines the study of business, management, and economics with courses that provide the analytical and quantitative skills essential to a sound accounting education. This can also prepare you to pursue advanced education. The coursework provides students with a solid business foundation in the field. An emphasis is on critical thinking, decision-making, and Christian ethical behavior. The BBA degree program is designed to provide students with opportunities to explore business administration and accounting, meet educational goals, and enhance their career opportunities.
At this time, IAU is unable to enroll F-1 visa students to the program.
PROGRAM LEARNING OBJECTIVES (PLOs)
Primary objectives of this program include equipping students with the knowledge and ability to:
- Develop a broad foundation in general education fields of study and demonstrate a growing engagement with critical thinking.
- Acquire a broad foundation in the business and accounting field and demonstrate a growing application of this knowledge to a global contemporary business environment.
- Demonstrate growing written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate a growing ability to integrate learning across disciplines and experience.
- Demonstrate a growing understanding of ethical reasoning with regard to how Christian teachings, ethical principles, and core personal values are involved in business decision-making.
MODE OF INSTRUCTION
Instruction can be completed through classroom-hybrid and/or online instructional methodologies.